Troy Lee Designs Youth SE4 Polyacrylite Yamaha RS1 Helmet
Lean and mean, the Youth SE4 Polyacrylite Yamaha RS1 Helmet delivers many of the top-shelf features developed for the winning full-sized SE4 family of helmets - including MIPS safety technology to reduce internal head injury by absorbing rotational impact force. This lightweight helmet includes 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports. The Yamaha RS1 version combines a sharp-looking Yamaha livery and the SE4's advanced features that Yamaha riders are sure to appreciate.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar padding for lightweight, durable protection
- Two youth shell sizes
- 16 intake and 6 exhaust ports
- Removable cheekpads and headliner
- Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Exceeds certifications for DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Youth MD / Blue/White||RevZilla Item #10058052||MFR. Product #112645333||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
Troy Lee Designs Youth Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.