Sizing & Fit
Troy Lee Youth SE4 Polyacrylite Corsa Helmet
The Troy Lee SE4 Polyacrylite Corsa Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection. This lightweight helmet includes 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three adult shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Exceeds certifications for DOT FMVSS 218
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Youth MD / Navy/Cyan||RevZilla Item #10046079||MFR. Product #112133033||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Youth LG / Navy/Cyan||RevZilla Item #10046080||MFR. Product #112133034||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Troy Lee Designs Youth Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers