Troy Lee Ruckus Mountain Bike Jersey
The Troy Lee Ruckus Jersey is perfect for staying cool while hitting the trails. Moisture-wicking 100% polyester knit material is both lightweight and breathable providing optimal airflow. A handy optical wipe stored in the rear pocket is ideal for cleaning glasses and goggles mid ride.
- Moisture-wicking 100% polyester knit material is lightweight and breathable
- Neckline offers fresh styling and improved freedom of movement
- Optical wipe conveniently stored in rear pocket and fastened by micro cord
- Integrated ventilation with perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels
- The longest length 3/4 jersey in TLD lineup provides ample coverage and relaxed fit
- Easy-access storage from a rear zipper pocket, strategically placed to prevent swaying and movement when loaded
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #10013842||MFR. Product #318786002||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #10013843||MFR. Product #318786003||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #10013844||MFR. Product #318786004||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #10013845||MFR. Product #318786005||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Troy Lee Men's Jersey Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Torso Length (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure across the broadest part of the front of your chest, at armpit level, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
While standing upright, measure the distance between your waist (typically at navel or top of the hip bone level) and the top of your shoulder, to the left or right of your spine.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.