Troy Lee A1 MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet
The Troy Lee A1 MIPS Helmet offers an MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to keep riders heads safe in any situation. An aerospace filament reinforced shell keeps this helmet light avoiding neck strain and extra weight while flying down the mountain. 16 port hi-flow cooling system both pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation keeping the all riders cool, calm and collected.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- EPS impact liner maximizes impact protection while minimizing weight
- Aerospace filament-reinforced shell
- Innovative break-away visor screws help reduce the likelihood snagging during a crash
- 16 port hi-flow cooling system both pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation
- Ultra-plush quick-dry comfort liner is both removable and washable for long-term comfort
- Adjustable cam-lock strap dividers allow customized for different head shapes and riding styles
- Bicycle use only, not DOT-approved and not intended for use with motorcycles
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / XS||RevZilla Item #10014029||Store Sku||MFR. Product #190111160||AvailabilityCloseout: This product is no longer available|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD-LG||RevZilla Item #10014031||Store Sku||MFR. Product #190111163||AvailabilityCloseout: This product is no longer available|
Troy Lee Helmet Sizing
Open Face Helmets
SE3 and Air Helmets
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.