Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pro Circuit Works Pipe Husqvarna TC250 / TX300
The Pro Circuit Works Pipe offers unparalleled performance and delivers more usable power for every two-stroke machine. Horsepower and torque gains will quickly be noticed across the low to mid RPM range, making the Pro Circuit Works exhaust the perfect choice for tight tracks or trails.
Constructed entirely of unplated carbon steel, the Pro Circuit Works exhaust is reminiscent of the custom cone pipes once used by factory teams when two strokes ruled the dirt. While the unplated steel gives the Works pipe a unique look, the raw metal finish does require some extra maintenance to prevent rust build up after washing and usage in wet conditions.
- Offers improved torque throughout the bottom to mid RPM range
- Stamped AKDQ high quality carbon steel construction
- Hand welded and pounded seams
- Reinforced mounting brackets and stinger
- Perfect fit for easy installation
- Not compatible with stock silencer
- 100% Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Unplated Carbon Steel||RevZilla Item #1196973||MFR. Product #761725||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- 125 SX 2011-2015
- 125 SX 2004-2006
- 144 SX 2008
- 150 SX 2011-2015
- 150 SX 2009
- 250 EXC 2004-2005
- 250 SX 2017
- 250 SX 2003-2010
- 250 SX 2011-2015
- 250 XC 2017
- 250 XC 2011-2015
- 250 XC-W 2017
- 250 XC-W 2011-2015
- 300 XC 2017
- 300 XC-W 2017
- 50 SX 2009-2015
- 50 SX Junior 2009
- 50 SX Mini 2009-2015
- 65 SX 2002-2003
- 65 SX 2009-2014
- 85 SX (17/14) 2013-2015
- 85 SX (19/16) 2013-2015
- KX100 2002-2013
- KX100 2014-2015
- KX125 2004-2005
- KX250 2004
- KX250 2005-2007
- KX65 2016-2017
- KX65 2002-2015
- KX85 2002-2013
- KX85 2014-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.