Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pro Circuit T-6 Slip-On Exhaust Suzuki RM-Z 450 2018-2019
Item: P403292 SKU:
Save $46.49 (10%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
Shipping & Returns
Pro Circuit T-6 Slip-On Exhaust Suzuki RM-Z 450
The Pro Circuit T-6 Stainless Steel Slip-On exhaust is designed for the rider looking for an easy-to-install, durable performance silencer that is compatible with their stock head pipe. The T-6 Slip-On is constructed of stainless steel throughout the mid-pipe and end-cap, while the canister is constructed of aluminum for increased weight savings. A removable USFS approved spark arrestor will come equipped with the T-6 Slip-On, making it easier for the rider to alternate between off-road and closed course racing.
Although the T-6 Slip-On Pipe will not pass FIM sound requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, it's a great option for any rider or amateur racer looking to increase performance on a tight budget.
- Improves performance
- Stainless steel construction throughout mid-pipe, and end-cap
- Aluminum canister construction
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- 100% Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel/Aluminum/Stainless Steel||RevZilla Item #1285561||MFR. Product #0141845A||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
This item is also available for 30 different bikes. View All Models
- 250 SX-F 2016-2018
- 250 SX-F 2011-2014
- 250 SX-F Factory Edition 2015-2017
- 250 XC-F 2016-2018
- 350 SX-F 2016-2018
- 350 SX-F 2013-2014
- 450 SX-F 2016-2018
- 450 SX-F Factory Edition 2015-2018
- 450 XC-F 2016-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers