Sizing & Fit
Note: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. There are light scratches on the peak.
MSR MAV 4 Divide MIPS Helmet
The MSR MAV 4 MIPS Helmet is a mid priced helmet with the MIPS technology typically only found in higher priced options. MIPS changes the way we think about helmet safety and was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head. Adding MIPS to the MAV 4 helmet brings state-of-the-art safety technology to the sport we love.
Comfort is addressed with a round-oval head shape and top-of-the-line SilverCool wicking material in the interior. This material wicks away perspiration and dries faster than other materials, plus it is anti-microbial to help eliminate odors between washes. The shell design features excellent venting, a strengthened chinbar and large eye port that accommodates most goggles, including over-the-glasses types.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) low friction layer- substantial reduction in rotational forces applied to the brain
- Shell made of injection molded polycarbonate
- SilverCool moisture wicking liner is removable for washing
- SilverCool padding also reduces odor and is anti-microbial
- 9 intake and exhaust vents help keep you cool
- 4 eyebrow vents help evaporate sweat before it drips into eyes and goggles
- Wire mesh chinbar vent has foam filter
- Flexible rubber nose/cheek piece to help deflect roost
- Meets or exceeds the ECE 22-05 safety standard
- Meets or exceeds the D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standard
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Orange / XS||RevZilla Item #1215610||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
MSR Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers