Fox Racing Flexair Venin Jersey
The Flexair Venin jersey has a more contoured fit for less billowing and wind flap, allowing you to cut through the air with speed on your fastest rides. TruDri fabric continues to be the foundation of the jersey, which rapidly wicks moisture to keep you cool and the garment lightweight. Targeted ventilation along the sleeves are in the ideal position when riding to channel the highest volume of air through the jersey to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Lightweight material built for complete freedom of movement and a precise fit
- TruDri main body fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Active-fit sleeves with laser perforated venting for increased breathability and airflow
- Dyed body panels with premium heat transfer logo treatments for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
- Bonded collar reduces chaffing and minimizes weight
- Bonded stretch cuff provides a slim athletic fit for maximum comfort
- Proven in the most demanding conditions by the world's top motocross athletes
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Black/Pink/Green||RevZilla Item #1826901||MFR. Product #24440-001-S||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/Pink/Green||RevZilla Item #1826902||MFR. Product #24440-001-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Black/Pink/Green||RevZilla Item #1826903||MFR. Product #24440-001-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Black/Pink/Green||RevZilla Item #1826904||MFR. Product #24440-001-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Pink/Green||RevZilla Item #1826905||MFR. Product #24440-001-2X||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Fox Racing Men's Jersey Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
|SM||33-35||32 - 32 1/2|
|MD||36-39||33 - 33 1/2|
|LG||40-42||33 1/2 - 34|
|XL||43-46||34 1/2 - 35|
|2XL||47-50||35 1/2 - 36|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.