Fox Racing 360 Trilen Jersey
The Fox 360 Bann Jersey combines world-class durability, comfort, and mobility with the Fox legendary F-Head-X logo for the perfect mix of race proven performance and championship winning Fox heritage. Fine-tuned by Fox athletes, it has been proven by victories on the biggest stages in motocross.
- TruDri® moisture-wicking main body provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Pre-curved sleeves create natural Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Durable PK zonal paneling improves abrasion resistance
- Vented mesh side, front, and back panels for enhanced breathability and airflow
- Bonded collar and minimized stretch-cuff design provide superior comfort
- Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in through intense rides
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium heat-transfer graphics for a rich, durable, and long-lasting aesthetic
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1807688||MFR. Product #26089-001-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1807689||MFR. Product #26089-001-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 5-7 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1807690||MFR. Product #26089-001-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 5-7 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1807691||MFR. Product #26089-001-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1807692||MFR. Product #26089-001-2X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Fox Racing Men's Jersey Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
|SM||33-35||32 - 32 1/2|
|MD||36-39||33 - 33 1/2|
|LG||40-42||33 1/2 - 34|
|XL||43-46||34 1/2 - 35|
|2XL||47-50||35 1/2 - 36|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.