Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Boyesen Rad Valve Yamaha YZ85
Your engine is a glutton for air. It will take over 200 "gulps" per second, at velocities of over 500 MPH if your intake valve can handle it. The Boyesen Rad Valve's one-piece, precision casting and continuous aeroform surfaces ensure maximum flow velocities and instant, explosive movement of air particles the moment you crack open the throttle. While other aftermarket valves might change flange sizes or bolt patterns, they still require you to irreversibly cut your intake boot to be properly installed. With the Boyesen Rad Valve, there are no compromises in power, no modifications required, just pure bolt-on power.
- Redirects intake charge for even distribution to intake ports
- Constant flow velocity is maintained for instant throttle response and more horsepower
- One piece design for simple installation
- Each Boyesen Rad valve is unique and tailor made to fit your model, year and cc displacement
Note: Images are for reference only, actual product will vary based on make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Boyesen Rad Valve Yamaha YZ85 2002-2017||RevZilla Item #1190475||MFR. Product #RAD-30C/RAD30C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.