Sizing & Fit
Answer Evolve 3 MIPS Helmet
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) changes the way to think about helmet safety. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head. Adding MIPS to the Evolve 3 helmet brings state of the art safety technology for which other companies charge double the price.
Modern helmet shells have many sculptured ridges and valleys in them. Most helmets, including some very expensive brands, do not have an impact absorbing EPS liner that follows and fills in those peaks and valleys. The Evolve 3 MIPS dual density liner does fill in those peaks and valleys and this creates improved impact absorption. Safety is key with all Answer helmets and the Evolve 3 MIPS passes two of the toughest safety standards today.
- Made of injection molded polycarbonate
- MIPS liner in between the comfort foam and the dual density EPS liner
- SilverCool moisture wicking liner is removable for washing
- SilverCool padding also reduces odor and is anti-microbial
- 9 intake and exhaust vents help keep you cool
- 4 eyebrow vents help evaporate sweat before it drips into eyes and goggles
- Wire mesh chinbar vent has foam filter
- Flexible rubber nose/cheek piece to help deflect roost
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22-05 and DOT safety standards
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1055577||MFR. Product #461835||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Answer Adult Helmet Sizing
|XS||20 3/8- 21 1/8|
|SM||21 1/4 - 22|
|MD||22 1/8 - 22 7/8|
|LG||23 - 23 3/4|
|XL||23 7/8 - 24 5/8|
|2XL||24 3/4 - 25 3/8|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers