Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$465.51 - $499.00
$695.00 - $745.00
Save $229.49 (33%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.47 lbs.What's this?
6D ATR-1 Flo Helmet
A true breakthrough in helmet technology, the 6D ATR-1 off-road helmet incorporates revolutionary Omni-Directional Suspension ( ODS ) technology which is a patent-pending kinetic energy management solution. We haven't seen anything like this before, but preliminary results show a dramatic reduction in low-threshold energy transfer for 6D Helmets.
ODS is designed to protect your brain over a broader range of impact energy, particularly low–threshold energy prevalent in most accidents. Low-threshold impact energy is the primary cause of concussion and second impact syndrome. Independent laboratory testing also confirms a significant reduction in angular acceleration energy with ODS. Angular acceleration is the primary cause of rotational brain injury, which is a potentially deadly and life-changing impairment.
The improved performance of 6D’s exclusive ODS technology can reduce the likelihood and propensity of concussion over traditional helmet designs. Although no helmet can protect you from all potential impacts or injury, the 6D ATR-1 was engineered to provide active free-motion capability within the helmet’s protective liner and exceed current relevant helmet standards.
The ATR-1's exclusive Air Gap cooling system incorporates 13 interior transfer ports, 8 intake ports, and 5 exhaust ports. The amount of time and energy devoted to moving air through 6D Helmets is second to none. Extensive front-to-back ventilation channels are fed by 3 large upper eyeport intake ports and 2 aggressive brow intake ports. These intake ports combined with chin bar vent openings channel cool air into the ATR-1’s air gap flushing hot air and moisture out the rear of the helmet.
- ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
- Air-Gap Technology incorporates advanced air flow management system designed to provide significant air flow throughout the entire helmet
- Proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass, and Kevlar shell
- Visor mounts flush with integrated recess into the outer shell surface
- Large eyeport opening provides excellent fitment of all popular motocross goggles
- Removable contoured roost guard provides additional protection from rocks and roost
- Integrated traction posts at the eyeport combine with a shell recess to keep your goggle strap secure
- Clavicle Cut-Away provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- Rear Delta Vent aids heat transfer by scavenging air from within the helmet
- Sternum Pad provides added protection of the chin, jaw, and sternum in the event of an accident
- Comfort Liner made from Genuine CoolMax anti-bacterial fabric with easy removal
- Emergency Release Cheek Pads provides easier access and helmet removal during emergency situations
- Replaceable mouth piece provides excellent roost protection and air flow
- Shear-away Visor Screws manufactured of engineered plastic rather than aluminum or titanium, allows the screws to shear more easily in the event of a high-stress impact or snag, improving rider safety
- Effective visor design blocks roost, vents aggressively and mounts securely
- Fully compatible with all neck braces
- Stainless steel screens protect all shell openings
- Titanium ‘D’ rings and chin strap rivets
- Exclusive 6D graphics
- Exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- Weight: +/- 1,525 grams
- 3-year limited warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Neon Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #987325||MFR. Product #101505||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Neon Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #987326||MFR. Product #101506||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Neon Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #987327||MFR. Product #101507||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Neon Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #987328||MFR. Product #101508||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Neon Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #987329||MFR. Product #101509||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XS / Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #987336||MFR. Product #101534||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #987337||MFR. Product #101535||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #987338||MFR. Product #10-1536||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #987339||MFR. Product #10-1537||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XL / Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #987340||MFR. Product #101538||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #987341||MFR. Product #101539||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XS / Teal/White||RevZilla Item #987330||MFR. Product #101514||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Teal/White||RevZilla Item #987331||MFR. Product #101515||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Teal/White||RevZilla Item #987332||MFR. Product #101516||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Teal/White||RevZilla Item #987333||MFR. Product #101517||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Teal/White||RevZilla Item #987334||MFR. Product #101518||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Teal/White||RevZilla Item #987335||MFR. Product #101519||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
5 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 1 Answers
3.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
3.0 / 5
Protection & Durability
3.0 / 5
4.0 / 5
1.0 / 5
4.0 / 5
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
3 / 5
Protection & Durability
3 / 5
4 / 5
1 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
It's no Arai.
It's really light and the air flow is impressive. It's a nice looking helmet and has a lot of great features. Unfortunately, comfort isn't one of them! The material on the inside isn't very soft. It tends to scrape your skin when putting it on and taking it off. The biggest issue for me is a piece of stitched material on the right side of the helmet that really hurts my ear. I'll probably cut it out. I can't wear it all day as is. I expect much better quality for a helmet this expensive. I'll stick with Arai in the future.
September 6, 2017
9 months ago
9 months ago