Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
100% Racecraft Snow Goggles
The premier 100% line of goggles represents their commitment to create an enhanced user experience, by providing riders with a higher level of functionality and accurate vision. The Racecraft is a synthesis of precision engineering and minimal design, which produces a goggle that performs and feels as great as it looks.
- All 100% Snow goggles share the same lens and tear-off profile
- Superior vision system for optimum performance and comfort in the most demanding conditions
- Outriggers help to achieve perfect balance and fit
- Removable nose guard is a unique incorporation of the frame co-molding to ensure stability and roost protection in the most testing conditions
- Oversized face foam with an impenetrable layer keeps your face warm in the coldest conditions
- Anti-fog coated Lexan lens for flawless vision
- Oversized 45mm wide, silicone-coated strap eliminates slippage
- Patent-pending technology channels air into the foam, aiding in moisture management
- Compatible with all Racecraft and Accuri MX lenses and tear-offs
- Clear Yellow lens
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #979922||MFR. Product #50103-001-02||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Blue/Yellow||RevZilla Item #979923||MFR. Product #50103-002-02||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #979924||MFR. Product #50103-003-02||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Air Flow is to good! My forehead was getting frozen from the air coming in with a full mask on, so I took some black tape and covered all the holes, but the far left and right. Still NO fog and now my forehead doesn't freeze! Perfect with 40+ temps with holes.
You can get micro scratches pretty easy on the lens, but they aren't noticeable when riding only from the outside at the perfect angle.
(+Value) I bought these as a multi-season goggle for spring, summer, winter, and fall riding (Wisconsin). They fit snugly in my HJC CL-X7 helmet, which I think will do a lot of good in the colder seasons. The nose piece fits very close in there, which is a blessing and a curse. I'm sure it will be nice in colder months, but it makes it a hassle to get on sometimes.
(+Features) They have a removable nose piece which will come off in for summer riding and stay on probably for early spring, late fall and obviously winter.
(+Comfort) The foam is more comfy than my old pair of very plain and "value" Scotts.
(++Style) Above all else, these gogs look great with the mirrored lens, but they don't have a gaudy graphic which is what I prefer. I'm confident that I will be able to see while riding at night with them in, while it will give me some sun protection. I'm sure I would prefer a darker lens for when you're riding directly into the sun.
(-Value) I ordered a mirrored lens which is great. To be honest I wish they would give you a clear lens as well. Most times when you get a tinted lens goggles come with a clear spare (in my experience). For $75 I'd think I'd be able to get a spare clear lens.
(--Protection & Durability) The nose piece only has small tabs to come on and off, which I am nervous that they will break if fiddled with too many times. The cover they give you for them also barely fits the goggles in them with the nose piece on.