100% Accuri 2 UTV / ATV Sand OTG Goggles - Photochromic Lens
The UTV / ATV OTG Sand version of the Accuri 2 Goggles uses special closed-cell foam around the goggle frame to seal out dust and sand particles. With exposure to changing UV light conditions, the lens lightens and darkens accordingly - designed for landscapes with extreme sunlight. The unique lens is constructed from high-impact Lexan and receive a fog resistant coating for added clarity. A patented ventilation system channels air directly through the triple-layer closed-cell foam eyeport seal to refresh dry, fatigued eyes and help battle unwanted fog further. The re-engineered lens retention system maintains the company's nine pin design - the highest in the industry.
This "Over The Glasses" version of the Accuri 2 Goggles is designed with a wider, more voluminous eye compartment for better clearance of glasses frames. A small pocket is sculpted into the foam to accommodate your spectacles' temples, and additional foam at the nose bridge creates a better seal against fog.
To simplify the overall ownership experience, lenses are totally interchangeable between goggles in the 100% lineup, including the Accuri 2, Racecraft 2 and Strata 2 models.
- Photochromic anti-fog coated Lexan lens for flawless vision
- Closed-cell eyeport foam
- OTG frame and padding design
- Expanded eyeport for a quick and easy fit even with large framed glasses
- Integrated temple arm pocket with cushioning foam provides a secure fit
- Widened nose bridge foam aids in a superior fit while reducing fogging
- 9 pin lens retention system
- Plush triple-layer moisture managing foam around the eyeport
- 45mm wide strap with silicon backing to eliminate slippage
- Shares the same replacement lenses and tear-off films as Racecraft 2, Accuri 2 and Strata 2 Goggles
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Photochromic||RevZilla Item #1811875||MFR. Product #50225-802-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|