- Motorcycle Gear →
- Size Charts →
- Gerbing's Size Chart →
- Gerbing 12V T5 Hybrid Heated Gloves Size Chart
Gerbing 12V T5 Hybrid Heated Gloves (Size MD Only) Size Chart
Measurements for Proper Fit:
It's best to have someone do the measuring, relax and enjoy. Let your arms hang naturally by your sides. Have the measuring tape fit snugly against the body and even to the ground. Liners are meant to be worn under outerwear clothing.
- Chest - Measure around the fullest area of the chest, holding tape firm and level. Hold arms out, place tape, drop arms and record measurement.
- Waist - Measure loosely at your natural waistline, typically above your beltline and closer to your bellybutton.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of seat while standing and while sitting. Record the higher number.
- Outseam - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the ankle, remember pants and pant liners will lose some length when in the sitting or riding position.
- Sleeve Length - Measure from the top of the shoulder bone to the bottom of the wrist bone. Measure both arms as one arm may be longer than the other.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.