Dainese Paraschiena Wave w/ Scapula Protection Size Chart
We highly recommend finding a cloth tape measure and taking the time to take these measurements. Dainese sizes will not necessarily correlate with fitment in other brands.
- Chestwidth: Measure from under/top of armpit cross chest to under/top of other armpit, then across back to first armpit
- Waist: Measure at the hourglass of your torso, (circumference measured at your belly button)
- Hips: pelvic bone to pelvic bone, the widest part of your hips below the waist
- Inseam: from crotch to big ankle bone
- Outseam: from waist to big ankle bone
- Gloves: Using a flexible measuring tape, measure around your hand, behind the knuckles, not including the thumb.
|1S||37.5 - 42|
|11||38 - 45|
|12||41.5 - 47|
|13||44 - 51|
|Size||Jean Size (Inches)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.