NOTE: Our sizing charts and sizing information are provided by the manufacturers and in no way guarantees a perfect fit.
HELMET SIZING INSTRUCTIONS
Using a cloth tape, measure the circumference of your head, about one to two inches above your eyebrows.
The helmet should fit snugly, so that it is stable when you shake your head side-to-side, front-to-back or up and down. A full-face helmet should grip your cheeks and jaw as well as the top and sides of your head, it should fit snug, but not be uncomfortable. A helmet that is too loose may come off in a crash, too tight will be uncomfortable. Proper fit means that it is snug enough that your skin moves with the helmet when you try to move it around on your head.
Helmets fit differently between brands and models. The fact that you wear a Medium in one brand does not necessarily indicate that another brand's Medium will fit properly.
GLOVE SIZING INSTRUCTIONS
Using a cloth tape, measure the circumference of your palm.
JACKET / PANTS SIZING INSTRUCTIONS
Motorcycle apparel should have a close, snug fit, more snug then casual apparel. In order to do its job (protect you), a piece of motorcycle apparel must fit snug enough that its armor will stay in place. For some more advice, watch our review on "Mesh Motorcycle Jackets"
Using a cloth tape...
- Chest width: Measure from under/top of one armpit, across chest to under/top of other armpit, then across back to first armpit
- Waist: Measure at the hourglass of your torso, (circumference measured at your belly button)
- Hips: pelvic bone to pelvic bone, the widest part of your hips below the waist
- Inseam: from crotch to big ankle bone
- Out seam: from waist to big ankle bone