RevZilla Design Scholarship 2014
We're giving away $1000 bucks. Again. You could win. It would obviously rule.
Test your design skills to create a new t-shirt design for the ZLA army. Enter to win $1000 for college expenses. Spend it on books, food, classes or whatever else fuels your education! Show us your chops. The best design will also get printed up and sent to you for gloating purposes. How cool is that? Cool, I'm telling you, very cool.
Download Design Templates:
Here is how you enter:
- Use one of supplied logos to create a unique design that we could put on a t-shirt.
Give it a
oncetwice-over. We're not looking for rough drafts.
- Send a JPG attachment to email@example.com with your design. If you're chosen, we'll request a high-res file that we'll get printed up to give out to your friends.The file name should be your full name, state and date of birth. Example: Johnny-Rider-PA-10-26-1987.jpg
- Submit it by April 30th, 2015.
Here's how you win:
- Design something awesome and send it to us.
- We will pick a winner on or around June 1st and notify you.
- It's subjective, we're going to pick our favorite (probably because it made us laugh or cry)
- We will send you a fat check in the mail or you can come pick up your grand in $1's at RevZilla HQ in Philadelphia. No bull.
- We will announce the winner to the world in one of RevZilla's Monthly Deals Videos, so you can send it to your friends and gloat about your G.
- Designs must use no more than 4 proposed ink colors
- Contest entries must be submitted as 1200px Wide X 1300px High JPG file. File must not exceed 5MB.
- Winning design must be supplied as a vector file (AI, PDF, EPS), or 300dpi Photoshop file.
To be eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior or a freshmen or sophomore in college
- You can't be related to any of TeamZilla staff or our extended family.
- You must be graduating high school or in college between the ages of 16 (super smart) and 21 (you made some mistakes).
- We reserve the right to verify date of HS graduation and/or college enrollment