Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Size to view availability.
This product is a closeout. It is no longer available for purchase.
Only good to 40's
Got these gloves based on advertized feature of "made for heated grips". Wanted a waterproof warm glove without all the liner in the palm. I've got heated grips and liked the idea of insulation over the top of the hand.
1. Articulation of the thumbs is lacking - not enough freedom to move.
2. There's no insulation at the wrist - wrist gets cold, feels like cold air is coming in. Did a 325 mile ride in 34 to 50 degree day. Was pretty cold in the morning. Not warm enough.
3. They look great. Plenty of protection on top. Knuckle protection is excellent - don't even know it's there.
4. The impact pad on the outer palm is too big! Sticks out 1/4" and affects the grip. They should have made an area pad instead of a sewn-in bumper pad.
5. Not good enough for under 40.
6. I put "recommend" but I wouldn't buy them again because they're only good from 40 to 50 degrees then you got to wear something lighter. The range is too small for where I live.
November 7, 2011
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Firstgear TPG Tundra Glove? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.