Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
Can't find any problem's with this bag. I have had 4 bag's all fell apart and faded in the sun. I ride every day and my bike is in the weather 9 hours a day .This is the best bag I have tried! 2 years now and going strong.
January 28, 2014
Great little tank bag
Had this bag for almost 2 years now, and it's held up great.
- Holds more than you'd think, and is expandable.
- Easy-access cell phone pocket
- The magnets hold perfectly without needing the extra nylon straps, even in high speeds (100+) and for distance touring (1000 miles in 24 hours)
- Holds a lot for it's size, but it is a small bag. Can't-fit-a-pair-of-shoes-in-it small.
- Water resistant, but not waterproof.in heavy rain. Comes with a plastic clear(ish) cover. The bottom and sides get saturated with or without the cover and get anything inside damp.
- It does have a clear "map holder" on the top, but is too small to actually hold said map. Can write out directions and fits in easily. Also fit my GPS in there, but it's hard to see in glare at that angle, and at night you have to look off the road entirely to see it, again not ideal.
Overall, it's built solid, and as a fair-weather tank bag. Easy on easy off with a carrying handle, For a commuter, it's a good choice, but again, can't carry your shoes.
August 23, 2012
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Firstgear Silverstone Tank Bag? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.