Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Color to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
Zero Gravity Sport Touring Windscreen Kawasaki Ninja 650 R
GOT WIND? Zero Gravity® is proud to introduce their tallest performance windscreens. This windscreen is designed to maximize your riding pleasure with superior optics, fit and finish, and wind protection. Sport Touring Series™ screens feature a unique design to reduce the windblast on the rider and provide more comfort while in the upright riding position.
Sport Touring Series screens are pre-drilled to factory specs and can be used with O.E.M. well nut kits.
Zero Gravity Sport Touring Windscreen Kawasaki Ninja 650R 2012-2014
A nice looking but practical after market item for your bike.
My bike is a 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 650. As such it is a "sport touring" classified bike with a more upright riding position as opposed to the more crouched riding position in a true sports bike. So keep this in mind with my review....
1. Fit, the Kawasaki OEM windscreen is designed to be moveable and therefore comes off very easily with only metric allen wrenches being required. I had previously set my OEM screen in the highest position. The Zero Gravity fits the OEM bolt/screw pattern perfectly and goes on in less than 15 minutes. Be careful not to lose the washers under the OEM screws!
2. Function, the extra height of the Zero Gravity does a very good job of lessening the wind buffeting and noise. Even in the highest position the OEM screen had the wind hitting me about mid-helmet. The Zero Gravity raises this incidence angle nicely.
3. Form (or looks), Zero Gravity screen looks very good on the bike. I was somewhat nervous that it would look perhaps ungainly with the extra height but it matches the more sporting side of the Ninja well. I ordered the mid-smoke version and it looks quite good IMHO.
January 5, 2015
Reminds me of the head from the Alien Queen in the movies
1) Blocks a lot of wind
2) Have about 4" of space of my regular position before the wind starts to really beat my head around... if ya know what I mean.
3) Easy to install
4) Looks funky fresh
5) With dark visor not exactly easy to see through
April 12, 2014
This product is one of a kind
The need for a higher windscreen on a sport bike is essential particularly for those with the touring bars. This is the only product that I could on the net that fulfills my needs. I have not mounted it yet due to the cold weather up north here, but it appears that it will be perfect. Thank you.
March 31, 2014
Looks great, works wonderfully
Ordered this in Dark Smoke and it looks great. Nice addition. Installed it on the lowest position and the increase in "clean air" on the freeway is substantial and very noticeable. I was going to swap back and forth between this and the stock lower windscreen when not riding longer distances, but I've decided that I'm just going to leave this on all the time.
August 1, 2013
Very good direct replacement product that works as advertised.
The Zero Gravity Sport Touring Windscreen for my 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650R worked as advertised as a direct bold. The fitment was perfect, it looks good on the bike and most of all it cuts the wind noise down as expected. Being that the Ninga's seating position is more up right, this windscreen does a very good job of redirecting the air flow above my neck and body. It makes riding at higher speed or on windy days much more enjoyable. I would recommend this to any rider who does not want to lay on the tank to get out of the wind.
July 29, 2013
Fits and looks great!
This is a very well built windscreen. The fit was perfect using the OEM screws. It looks great on my 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650R. The windscreen is a little taller than the OEM clear windscreen which has made it great for my long ride to work on the highway. I plan to get the SR version so I have the option to switch out windscreens when I want to. The price is great for what you get. Totally recommend it if you are trying to add some sweetness to your bike.
July 3, 2013
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Zero Gravity Sport Touring Windscreen Kawasaki Ninja 650R 2012-2014? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.