Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
NOT AS ADVERTISED!
I ordered this pocket because I needed a pocket that would hold sheets of standard 8.5x11 or A4 paper with out folding. Folded maps eventually become crumpled. The stock pocket that came with my Rainier tank bag was about 1" too short to hold a sheet of paper without folding it.
This pocket is identical to the stock pocket! It measures 8 5/8"x10 1/4". The usable area of the pocket is about 1/2" smaller all around from the overall dimensions.
I will be returning this item and making due with crumpling up my maps in the stock pocket.
June 16, 2015
Works like you would expect
- Large pocket that fits 8.5x11" piece of paper.
- Plenty of velcro.
- Easy to install and remove maps.
- 2 compartments, top and bottom to aid in organization.
- Durable, mine has 100k on it and still work as new.
- Longer than the older version.
- Sometimes my maps get wet, but I have threaded fishing line through it to help keep it mounted to my tankbox, yes box not bag, so those holes could be the reason for the wet maps.
- Plastic see through window can be scuffed. But a little plexus helped bring it back to almost new.
February 2, 2015
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Wolfman Plain Paper Map Pocket? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.