Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Color to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
Stomp Grip Tank Pads make gripping your ride incredibly easy, and therefore requires less energy to hold on to the bike. This reduces fatigue and arm pump with more lower body grip and less upper body stress. On the track, this helps to keep the rider stable whether they are braking from top speed or heading into their favorite sweeping corner.
Each pad is constructed of a non-abrasive material that features an aggressive volcano bump pattern. Does not cause unnecessary wear to your riding pants or leathers. Each Stomp Grip Tank Pad is custom designed and engineered to fit your specific bike model.
Available in black and clear
Paint and graphic remain visible through clear pad option
Pre-molded rounded edges that resist peeling
Super strong 3M adhesive back
Made in USA
Note: Image for reference only. Stomp Grip Tank Pad may vary depending on your bike model.
Stompgrip Tank Pad Kawasaki ZX6R / ZX636 2005-2006
Nice product, not cheap and needs replacement after time.
Stomp grip is a great product for the following reasons:
1. Nice fit, especially on bike specific applications.
2. Works really well and allows you to grab onto the tank with your legs and not worry about slipping when leaned over.
3. Looks cool in either black if your bike has black accents or clear if you want to see your paint through.
4. There are no direct competitors for this product.
Stomp grip is not great for these reasons:
1. They are expensive.
2. They don't last forever - mine lasted three seasons and the adhesive gave out and one flew off while heading to a track day so I had to buy a new pair. Stomp Grip told me they are designed to wear out, which kind of sucks seeing how expensive they are.
3. Tough on paint - don't expect to use this and then have your tank be perfect if you remove them. The good news is that a new pair will cover up any damage the adhesive does to the paint.
Overall a great product, but would be better if it lasted longer and was less expensive.
October 25, 2013
Must have for the real rider
Product was exactly what I ordered no fussing around fit perfect protects my tank and also gives unbelievable outside leg to tank grip at extreme lean angle also grips beautiful under extreme braking keeping your nuts from getting smashed on the tank overall excellent must have for the real rider if you haven't gotten a knee down you wouldn't understand if you plan to buy these grips
June 17, 2013
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Stompgrip Tank Pad Kawasaki ZX6R / ZX636 2005-2006? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.
Kristopher D: I recently added an airhawk to my ride (I tour on her) and the fabric cover has considerably less grip that the seat itself. I find myself sliding forward when braking and need a little more grip on the tank to prevent that.Mar 19, 2014
James N asked:Does this completely cover the flames on my SE 636?Dec 8, 2013
Leo S:I have no idea about that bec I don't know that bike. But I do know that you can get the StompGrip in either opaque black or transparent clear. So if there's a tank design that you want to be able to see under where you put the StompGrip, get the clear. Many if not most of the racers buy the clear so they can display the logos underneath it.Dec 8, 2013