Scorpion Guardian Gloves
As described, looks great and fits nicely.
Scorpion did a great job on this glove.
June 11, 2015
It's a solid glove. Fits correct. Only issue is I did receive mine with a few seems already busted. The right hand pointer finger tip was the worst as it was split at the seem. About 1/2in open. Didn't return, just stitched back together. Over all I would think about buying again. But maybe not??
June 1, 2015
Great Pruduct!! Deff worth paying for!
I bought these gloves for the best protection without going over $100 budget. These gloves give great protection in on palm in case of a fall and great armor protection on the knuckles. My only complaint with these gloves is that I feel like on glove is bigger than the other, unless its my hands that are different size. The left glove fits perfect! where as the right is a little small. For example, my middle finger feels like its going to rip through when I reach for my front brakes and also the palm seems to be smaller on that hand. Maybe its just me because of my long hands and long fingers. Any way so far they haven't ripped through the fingers and I ride at least 4 times a week, so the quality is great!!. Really Satisfied!
May 27, 2015
Best bang for buck gauntlet gloves, nothing bad I can say about them
May 26, 2015
Excellent Product for the Price.
I'm really enjoying these gloves. I've put about 150 miles on them so far. Once broken in they fit very true to size. Only issue at all I have is that the finger length is perfect, but the length on the individual knuckles is a little off for me. It could be that I have odd length fingers though.
Not a huge fan of the style (I prefer a more plain style) but with the protection they look about as good as they can.
May 18, 2015
Great fitting glove
Well made reasonable price very comfortable size chart is right on the money I highly recommend this glove
May 14, 2015
Great price and style.
I have been wearing them for about two weeks now and I love them. The thumb is a little bit long so pressing my blinker is a little more difficult but every other finger fits perfectly. Overall happy with my purchase since most gauntlet gloves are pretty pricey.
April 27, 2015
Best Gauntlet Under $100
First the CONS, if I may call it that.
- The gloves, while pre-curved and feels somewhat broken when new, will take a few rides to truly break in. Feels a bit stiff and slightly difficult to move your fingers and ball your hand into a fist. I was worried this would be a permanent problem but after a few rides, the gloves were broken in and now they fit...like a glove :)
- If you are buying the white gloves, don't expect them to be paper white. While they are white, they aren't a super clean white.
That's it for the negatives and it's really nothing more than nit-picking.
- The gloves look great and look just like the pictures.
- The fit is perfect. I have had other cut off gloves and gauntlet gloves that are not true to size. These gloves run exactly the way they should, and more importantly, true to the sizing chart provided.
- While I have yet to go down, and I hope I don't, the protection looks top notch. The back knuckle protection looks and feels like a million bucks, there's an additional layer of leather reinforced behind the knuckles of each finger as well.
- Most gloves offer great protection for the knuckles and back of the hand but talking to, and watching videos, most of the damage seems to happen to the palm and this is where these gloves excel. There is leather to reinforce the most vulnerable part of your palm and that's the area below your thumb and then there's also reinforced leather by the upper palm area (where you would have callouses).
If you are looking for a great pair of street riding gloves that will cover your entire wrist (gauntlet), give you great looks as well as protection to match for under $100, I would definitely recommend this glove.
April 16, 2015