Scorpion Guardian Gloves
Excellent Product for the Price.
I'm really enjoying these gloves. I've put about 150 miles on them so far. Once broken in they fit very true to size. Only issue at all I have is that the finger length is perfect, but the length on the individual knuckles is a little off for me. It could be that I have odd length fingers though.
Not a huge fan of the style (I prefer a more plain style) but with the protection they look about as good as they can.
May 18, 2015
Great fitting glove
Well made reasonable price very comfortable size chart is right on the money I highly recommend this glove
May 14, 2015
Great price and style.
I have been wearing them for about two weeks now and I love them. The thumb is a little bit long so pressing my blinker is a little more difficult but every other finger fits perfectly. Overall happy with my purchase since most gauntlet gloves are pretty pricey.
April 27, 2015
Best Gauntlet Under $100
First the CONS, if I may call it that.
- The gloves, while pre-curved and feels somewhat broken when new, will take a few rides to truly break in. Feels a bit stiff and slightly difficult to move your fingers and ball your hand into a fist. I was worried this would be a permanent problem but after a few rides, the gloves were broken in and now they fit...like a glove :)
- If you are buying the white gloves, don't expect them to be paper white. While they are white, they aren't a super clean white.
That's it for the negatives and it's really nothing more than nit-picking.
- The gloves look great and look just like the pictures.
- The fit is perfect. I have had other cut off gloves and gauntlet gloves that are not true to size. These gloves run exactly the way they should, and more importantly, true to the sizing chart provided.
- While I have yet to go down, and I hope I don't, the protection looks top notch. The back knuckle protection looks and feels like a million bucks, there's an additional layer of leather reinforced behind the knuckles of each finger as well.
- Most gloves offer great protection for the knuckles and back of the hand but talking to, and watching videos, most of the damage seems to happen to the palm and this is where these gloves excel. There is leather to reinforce the most vulnerable part of your palm and that's the area below your thumb and then there's also reinforced leather by the upper palm area (where you would have callouses).
If you are looking for a great pair of street riding gloves that will cover your entire wrist (gauntlet), give you great looks as well as protection to match for under $100, I would definitely recommend this glove.
April 16, 2015
looks great and feels great
Th ese gloves fit really nicely on my hand. I have tried other mediums and they didn't fit as well as these did. They almost felt already pre-broken in. They have a pre curve to them that made holding onto the handle bars much easier. And now that I've had them for about a month they fit perfectly around my hands and fingers. Also haven't fell (thankfully) but they seem to have god protection. And when I lift my fingers off of the controls I get good air flow. Overall happy with my purchase and reccomend them to anyone riding.
April 6, 2015
I bought this glove the day after purchasing my motorcycle. I bought the white and black ones. I have to say this glove, even though a gauntlet style, has good airflow and has so far kept my hands cool when riding. They came precurved as if you were already gripping the handlebars. They were also a little stiff, but that was to be expected with the amount of different leather mixture. I wore them around the house for 5-10 min at a time just trying to stretch them out a little.
When riding these gloves are very comfortable. They have added padding to the palm areas when it supposed to help if sliding but I think it's also helped to reduced handlebar vibrations.
The glove fits easily underneath the sleeve of my alpinestar jacket. I have no trouble adjusting the straps and the Velcro holds great.
I have yet to test out the durability of the gloves in terms of going down, but I have no doubt they will stand up to the test.
March 30, 2015
Good value for a street glove.
Have ridden with the gloves for about 1,000 miles. Initial fit was good if a bit snug, break in was quick. Good feel for the grips and levers. Only complaint has been with the knuckle protectors, after about 100 miles or so into a ride I felt they were a bit tight across the knuckles, particularly on the small or "pinkie" finger knuckle. I do like the gloves and will continue to wear them. Good value for the price.
March 23, 2015
Good disposable gloves for one season
I bought these because of good reviews and a nice price. After less than a year the stitching in the fingers is coming apart. I'm glad I never went down with these on. I think they would have come apart completely.
March 15, 2015