Please select a Type
to check availability, or to add this item to your Shopping Cart or Wish List.
Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Type to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seat Suzuki V-Strom DL650 / DL1000
Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seats are a specialized seat family that was developed for Adventure riders who want to rack up big miles in comfort. Constructed of durable marine grade vinyl and bright accent stitching with a supple upper-foam layer produces a seat that is as effective as it is stylish. The combination of the GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design cover provides riders with the support and perineal nerve relief needed for long saddle time.
Integrated bag or cargo mounting points on the pillion match Saddlemen Adventure PACK bags or use them to secure your own load
Rugged carbon-fiber weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks
Heated seats feature heating elements for both rider and passenger
Note: Image for reference only. Actual Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seat may vary depending on your make and model.
Great Seat for the first gen Strom
I ordered this after looking around for several seats for my 2011 650 Strom. Overall I'm very happy with the seat. Here are some quick points.
1. Much higher than the stock 650 seat. About 1-1.5 inches higher so you are off the pegs more. I think this really helps with the comfort on a long ride.
2. The seat cover is really nice and soft but feels like it will be durable as well.
3. It's much flatter and a touch wider than the stock 650 seat. This allows you to move around a good bit more. You are not locked into one position like the stock seat. It also doesn't push you into the tank.
4. The integrated tie downs are a nice feature.
5. It fit the bike nicely. I didn't think that any of the gaps were off and it looks really good on the bike.
6. The back of the driver area is now angled and is much more comfortable.
October 18, 2013
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seat Suzuki VStrom 650/1000? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.
Multiple character wildcard search. Looks for 0 or more characters
Single character wildcard search
Escapes any of the previous special characters
A shopper asked:Hi, does the tour seat come with all fixtures to go straight onto my DL1000. I'd like to keep the original seat for the daily commute and the tour seat for the big trips. I don't want to take pieces off the original seat, can you confirm this? Thanks Eric NSW, AustraliaMay 18, 2015
C E:The seat I received from Revzilla did not come with the rear mounting bracket. However, I have read that Saddlemen will supply one, but I didn't really care, and never contacted saddlemens about it. It only takes about three minutes to remove the bracket and put it on the other seat.
I would think Revzilla might be able to accurately answer this question. It's easy enough to find out, simply by looking at the seat.