Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Size to view availability.
This product is a closeout. It is no longer available for purchase.
Great light weight helmet
KBC has a winner here. Their VR and VR-4R helmets fit me perfectly. I've had a VR Laguna for over a year and decided to pick up the VR-4R. Helmet is very light weight and comfortable. However, I do think it's a bit noisy especially if you're turning your head to the left or right to look for traffic. I usually wear earplugs but didn't during my first ride as I wanted to know how noisy it really was. First helmet I've owned that people stopped to ask me about it. I think I probably bought one of the last ones in my size in North America. Kudos to Revzilla for having one in stock!
Bike = Buell XB12Scg.
February 11, 2014
Great Design/Idea/Features ... Horrible Craftsmanship
This helmet would be awesome...if everything worked the way it should.
- Looks awesome.
- Fits Great.
- Very Comfortable.
- The vents don't do a thing. Whether you open all 5 or close them it feels exactly the same.
- Good luck on head checks. You better start working out your neck muscles if you plan to ride with this helmet and do a head check going 65mph.
- Terrible Quality...within a week of getting the helmet one of the pin-lock pins just fell out while riding.
- Terrible Quality Again...the rear vent broke after about two weeks and it's so loose that the wind actually closes the vent on me all the time.
- Terrible Quality Once Again...the cheek pads are held in by three snaps and a piece of velcro. It seems like the velcro isn't even glued on, it's more like tape.
I didn't buy this hemlet from Revzilla but just a heads up. Awesome style, design, idea, and features...terrible quality.
June 8, 2012
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the KBC VR4R Carbon Helmet? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.