Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Color to view availability.
This product is a closeout. It is no longer available for purchase.
The Diablo Tank Bag is a minimalist tank bag solution for sport, dirt, adventure, and dualsport motorcycles. This is a small bag designed to be just big enough to bring your essentials and maybe a bottle of water.
Volume: 4 liters
Bag unzips from harness
Large harness cut out provides easy access to fuel fill
Arched front of Tank Bag allows vent tubes to breath freely
Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with Diamond Plate vinyl
Rubber and webbing carry handle
Clear vinyl map top pocket
Divider inside (removable) to secure camera or electronics
Looks great, Easy install. Great Quality
This tank bag is super easy to install. Fits Tight and looks great on my wifes KLX250s.
I plan on buying both of us more Giant loop gear.
May 25, 2015
Great place to hold small stuff
Nice Tank Bag, easy on/off, seems rugged enough, and you can add 2 more bags to the harness in the future if desired.
September 8, 2014
Just what I wanted
I've had four or five tankbags in the past, and always felt an ambivalence about them. I love the convenience of having valuables and need-to-get-to items close at hand. I don't so much like the aesthetics of a big tank bag, and the way my few items shift around in a 12-15 liter bag. So, this minimalist seemed to fit the bill.
And it does! Here are my highlights:
* Love the bright yellow interior for visibility when accessing stuff.
* The semi-clear top (transparent plastic with black mesh interior-accessed map pocket).
* Very solid build, feels like this will last many 10s of thousands of miles of riding.
* Water-resistant zipper and heavy material feels just shy of "water-proof" - though to be fair I haven't ridden with it in a downpour yet.
* Best of all IMHO is that the 4-liter size is a perfect fit for what I want to carry - Canon Nex-6 camera, iPod, wallet, passport and a couple of other small doodads. It all fits well enough to not rattle around, but the displacement is shallow enough that I don't need to dig to locate stuff.
* The base is easily installed, adjustable and secure. Access to the gas cap is unimpeded.
* The profile is (as you would guess) low, and I like the minimalist look very much.
If you are in the market for a tankbag that lets you keep a few small items close at hand without creating a big, bulky mess, I'd say this is the one for you.
May 27, 2014
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Giant Loop Diablo Tank Bag? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.
Deborah P:Hello Mathew, I was asked to respond to your question. I'm on a long weekend getaway and do not have a measuring tape so Revzilla can probably get you more accurate dimensions quicker than I can. However, I can say it fits my 2006 BMW F650GS perfectly. I love the size and, for me, the only drawback is that this size tank bag doesn't display a map very well. I use a GPS and only pull the map out to plan or route or day dream, so it's usually not an issue.