Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Size to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
Not bulky but warm
Being on a budget, I wasn't ready to spend more than $100 for a pair of winter riding gloves, so I got these.
- They definitely keep hands warm in 40 degree cold.
- The wiper on the left hand works to wipe the visor.
- Great for riding around town under 30 mph.
- Gauntlet adequately covers the wrists.
- Easy to loosen and remove. Just pull up on the strap tabs.
- Fit is big around the palm and straps for tightening not great for high speed crashes.
- No hard knuckle armor. Not for riding high speeds.
- Easy to loosen and remove. Not good for high speed crashes.
Eventually I'll buy a pair to wear on my sport bike, but for now these are fine for around town. I've been wearing them as my regular cold-weather gloves off the bike and on my bicycle.
December 3, 2011
Excellent, breathable, cool weather gloves!
I bought a pair of these for my wife, as the pair I bought for myself far exceeded my expectations. They have provided great comfort for extended riding, are really warm, and the inner lining carries moisture away from my hands. Although my hands have stayed very warm, through the early Spring riding season (which included several morning rides to work that were below 32 degrees!), the gloves breathe enough to remain comfortable as the season has warmed. My wife now likes these gloves as much as I do.
May 8, 2011
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Firstgear Women's Fargo Gloves? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.
How To Measure Your FirstGear Size
Palm Circumference (in)
6.5 - 7
7.5 - 8
8.5 - 9
9.5 - 10
10 - 12+
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.