Firstgear Fargo Women's Gloves
Great 3 Season gloves
I bought these for a 2 week trip across the US knowing that we would be going through all types of weather/climates and elevations. In July, I was lucky that even on our coldest days these kept my hands warm enough but they would not have worked in fall/winter months. The first day of the trip we hit rain for about 2 hours in Wisconsin and my hands stayed dry - the second day of our trip a pretty fierce hail storm hit us in South Dakota and my hands were soaking wet (as were the gloves) before we could find shelter. Took forever for them to dry, but other than that, great gloves - lots of protection, great fit, no issues breaking them in at all. I would recommend them for sure unless you're in really wet or cold climates.
July 14, 2016
Great winter riding gloves for Seattle
I am usually a size medium in lady's gloves and this medium fit me perfectly.
- Super waterproof! I rode in all types of rain (even surprise downpours) throughout the winter this year and never once had wet hands.
- Love the pull-string tightener on the end of the these gauntlets. Super easy to get these thick gloves on and off. Easy to get these gauntlets on over the wrists of a Dianese Laguna Seca D-Dry jacket.
- The minor feature of a clip to attach the gloves together is a lifesaver -- never have to worry about losing one of my gloves after stuffing them into my helmet!
- Knuckle protection is very solid.
- The material of the glove is thick but feels very comfortable; no issues with tightness in the fingers.
- No problems at all with using the Sena controls on my helmet with these gloves on.
- Love that visor wiper!
- Not very good slide-protection at the heel of the palm -- it would be nice to have a patch of armor there in the event of a crash.
- Very cold rides eventually will create cold hands. The insulation in these is very good, but not for a long/high-speed ride in the winter.
- No ventilation for hot summer days (but these seem to be meant for cold weather, so hey).
Overall, these gloves were superb for winter riding in Seattle. I will be wearing them again when the weather turns cold!
May 6, 2016
Great glove, even better after break in
The glove was a little stiff and almost felt too small the first few times wearing it, however after the break in period it has almost molded to my hand and is much softer. I wear this glove year round and find it perfect for all weather situations. Its a perfect glove for chilly days, but do not expect it to keep you warm on a windy 30 degree evening (the only thing that will keep me warm is a heated glove at that temp). It is warm enough for late winter riding, and isn't too bulky for even a chilly spring night. It is very durable and waterproof and the price is just right!
March 1, 2016
Glad I got them
These are my first pair of "real" motorcycle gloves. I have long fingers but slim hands, so in local stores it was hard to find a comfortable pair. I ordered these based on the size chart on RevZilla's website, and was pleasantly surprised they fit as well as they do. I marked "slightly small" fitting since most gloves make my fingers feel somewhat cramped, but these have been gradually stretching out. I love the windshield-wiper feature on left thumb base. I would buy gloves from RevZilla again
November 30, 2015
Warm Gloves with Good Protection & Style
Got these gloves about 2 weeks ago & I love them so far. Riding in February in VA, the summer gloves I had that came free with a jacket I purchased on eBay just weren't cutting it. Searched online a bit before deciding to purchase these Fargo gloves-- based my decision on gauntlet size, style, and protection.
I ordered the medium and they fit me perfectly. I almost got small because I was right at the top of the small circumference, but went with the medium in case I wanted liners underneath, and they are a very nice fit. The cuff is a great length, slides right over my jacket and provides excellent wind protection. The adjustable cords on the cuffs work well, but hang a bit...though they can easily be stuffed inside the cuff without any discomfort. Good protection on the knuckles. Love the design, much more than the old model...I like how there isn't an adjustable strap on the front side, instead it's underneath on palm side - velcro adjusts. The medium is a little big in this sense, I have to pull the velcro quite tight, but works fine and doesn't hang loose or get in my way at all. Throttle still very easy to use - not too bulky.
Overall, I'd definitely recommend these for a nice pair of winter gloves. They've kept my hands quite warm riding in 35-40 degree weather here in VA...haven't been out for more than about 30-45 mins at a time though. For the price, I think they are a good purchase. As always, excellent pricing and shipping from RevZila. Also recommend the Dainese Total WS Balaclava for added wind protection & warmth in cold temps.
February 13, 2015
Appears very high quality. Warm, comfortable. Definitely a cold weather glove. Haven't had opportunity to test in rain
I'm usually a solid medium, these feel a little sorry in the fingers, but I'm still keeping them.
January 5, 2015