Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Size to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
Stylish, but not durable
This knee guard looks pretty stylish, and comfortable to ware.
However, the quality is below average. I used this knee guard for riding less than 200 miles, and found the thread is broken. I am thinking returning it, but couldn't find the box. I will weave it by myself to save trouble of packaging and shipping.
July 8, 2014
I bought these to conmute my Thor Force guards, motivated by the good reputation EVS has in the protection scene.
I really like from them that you feel safe yet light wearing them. I do not agree with what the other guys have said about the airflow, though I live in a 10°C~15°C city..
They are stylish, comfortable and seem to protect your knees and shin with no problem.
I would recommend them to any casual rider.
June 22, 2014
EVS Epic Knee/Shin Guard - Not Recommended
Bought these on 05/01/2014. Been using it ever since (Daily commuting). Here is what I think; the overall quality was mediocre, nothing impressive.
1) I believe the $80.10 price point should be lowered to around the $50 range. Hence the 2 bars for value.
2) These guards could barely fit under the jean (assuming your wearing those baggy style of jeans). However if your wearing these on the outside, not a problem.
3) The lockup is good but no great while it does securely stay in position so its comfortable overall.
4) The air flow is minimal but if your wearing these on the outside its all good. Otherwise, be prepared to sweat.
5) The protection seems good, it covers the entire shin, knee and upper portion of the thigh. But the durability sucks! I've had these for 1.5 month yet the connecting point on the side of the knee came lose (right-hand piece). So it is really poorly build.
I will not recommend these to any of my fellow riders!
June 22, 2014
best option with sizing
I wore these for 8+ hours the fist day and had NO complaints for comfort. Great range of motion and protection. They come is different sizes for better fit. My only complaint is that they are not better vented. MSR's comparable option has perforated foam and slots in the plastic for airflow. They are also $20 cheaper (but 1 size fits most).
June 9, 2014
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the EVS Epic Knee/Shin Guards? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.