Dainese Bruxelles Two-Piece Rain Suit
30 mins in pouring rain + dianese Bruxelles 2piece suit = 1 dry and happy rider! Does it's job well.
- Lightweight, folds up very small and fast.
- Jacket slips on in a pinch.
- very waterproof.
- outside waterproof pockets
- fits right for an "over" item
- neck can chafe just a bit. Not too bad.
- pants have no slip lining making them VERY difficult to get on. It's like trying to slide rubber against rubber. No way you're getting boots in there. You gotta go in with socks and scrunch up the pant leg to get through. Major con.
- due to this being so very waterproof, you can easily overheat on a very hot day so make sure you stop and open it up for some air every once In a while.
August 13, 2014
Keeps me dry
bought this product as a replacement to my emergency PVC suit i got for my commute.
i just finished a 1600+ mile ride around lake eire and ran through some rain almost everyday of the trip...mostly light to moderate rain with about an hour of heavy rain. stayed totally dry.
the only con i really have about this suit is the lack of zippers on the legs (but at this price point i didn't expect them). i run the TCX X-cube boots and the have a narrow sole and footbed so i was able to get the pants on and off over the boots...if would have been wearing "normal" size boots with a heel or lug type sole i probably would have had to take them off on the side of the road to get the pants on.
other than that, the size is good. i am 6' 200lbs, i wear a xl tourmaster jett 3 jacket and the top fits perfectly over it.
this product did exactly what it was supposed to do...keep me dry...and it even has a hood, which most jackets at this price point don't have.
May 30, 2014
I am 6" 175lbs and ordered a large. I was worried about the suit being too small, but when I tried it on I found it to fit perfectly. Nice looking rain suit, very simple and nothing fancy.I cant honestly testify to it waterproofing as I have yet to wear it in the rain, but it seems like it will do fine, Italian company, but made in China.
March 11, 2013
I mainly purchased this for the pants to wear over my work pants when it rains. While they do serve the purpose they were purchased for, I don't think this item is worth the money spent. I mostly paid more for the Dianese name, which is synonymous for quality. I was unpleasantly surprized to find out they were manufactured in China, a factor I try hard to avoid.
October 8, 2012
Good rain suit
Fits well over my riding gear and folds up well for storage in the little pouch. Haven't tested it in real heavy rain yet, but it looks like it will be solid.
October 4, 2012
Good for the Money
Its a great rain suit for the money. Plus its Dainese.
April 9, 2012