Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Color and Size to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
This was exactly what I was looking for!
I was originally looking for the most inexpensive jacket on Revzilla because I am doing a weight loss contest at work and I knew I would be replacing this jacket in three months. To my surprise the jacket was way more than I expected for the price. I ordered the XL and most things fit loose in an XL but this was really fitted. Which was fine because I was already anticipating to lose weight. I recommend ordering a size up. AGV packs on a great deal of features on this jacket. Along with the shoulder and elbow protection, theres also a back foam which my cousin's alpinestars jacket didn't have. His jacket was double the price. There's a small pocket on the left forearm which I use to perfectly keep my key for easy access. There's leather accents on the impact areas which add style and protection. It has a waterproof liner too. Tons of airflow make it a great summer jacket, I just wouldn't recommend it for winter weather. It's a little too cold for night rides. For the price I wouldn't hesitate picking one up. I get a lot of attention everywhere I go, asking me where I bought it probably because I'm the only person not wearing the same alpinestars jacket.
October 14, 2014
Great jacket for the price
I got this jacket about a week ago and I wear it to work everyday and even at slow speeds the air flow is nice. One day i rode over 300 miles in colder temps (55-60 degrees) with a light mist. With the waterproof liner in this jacket is great, but if you get cold easily I would recommend layering up underneath this jacket.
Overall, this is a great summer jacket with the added benefit of being waterproof.
September 16, 2014
Great jacket, stellar value
Some of us can't afford pricey one pieces for commuting and touring; I certainly can't. Thus began my quest to find the perfect two-piece suit to compliment the two-piece leathers that I wear when it isn't ridiculously hot and humid outside. At this point, I have reached the end of my quest and couldn't be more satisfied.
1. Great fit. Sizing chart confused me a lot, so I ordered a medium seeing as I wear an adult medium in t-shirts; I was not disappointed. Fits great with just the right amount of room to breathe and move.
2. The velcro adjustment for the arms is located above the elbow area, which is brilliant. Why do more manufacturers not do this? It works so much better than having it right in the bend of the elbow. The wrist adjustment is also designed very well.
3. Reissa liners are amazing. Eat your heart out, Gore-Tex.
4. I'll be replacing the stock back protector with a Forcefield protector as soon as possible. The stock back protector isn't worth writing home about, but it is still better than nothing.
5. The pockets are pretty handy-dandy for carrying small things that you don't normally store in your Kriega bag (you do own a Kriega US-10 at least, don't you?), such as a cellphone, wallet, keys, vaporizer & e-juice, or plain ol' tobaccy & lighter if you're still reppin' the analogs.
6. Just trust me on this one. Make Revzilla take your money in exchange for one of these and the matching AirTex pants, put it all on, and get to riding. If you're ballin' on a budget you can't go wrong with AGV's AirTex line.
July 7, 2014
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the AGV Sport AirTex Jacket? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.