Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Size to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
I wear these gloves a lot and have held up well. Haven't had to test out the D30 padding in the knuckles yet but it does seem a little thin. But over all a great glove that fits true to size.
April 6, 2015
These are the lightest gloves I have ever bought.
It has flexibility and comfort, I think d3o pad is contributing it.
I am also satisfied with style and price.
September 9, 2013
I really like these gloves. Very comfortable. So far they have held up to some hard riding.
April 22, 2013
Fit Like a Glove, and More
- Not thick that makes you look like a Power Rangers.
- I like the D3O technology used in my back protector. It hardens on impact, which I hope the same happens to this knuckle panel when in need.
- Fits superbly well, and allows better hand control on my bike as compared to many other gloves I have.
- Some gloves' material allows blister when used over a long period of time. Not this one.
- Very comfortable, and airy with nice ventilation. Once a while you feel cool air into your hand, which is nice.
- Minimal padding means better control, allowing blood to circulate just fine.
- Mesh material is stretchable, making it easy to put in and out..
July 24, 2012
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the MSR Attak Gloves? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.