Terms and Conditions
RevZilla.com Terms and Conditions of Web Site Usage
The term "RevZilla.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website; whose registered office is 4020 South 26th St Philadelphia, PA 19112 and registered business name is "RevZilla Motorsports, LLC." The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- In the event that a RevZilla.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, RevZilla.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, or for orders in which the total has been calculated incorrectly. RevZilla.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, RevZilla.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED, WRITTEN, OR IMPLIED is made on any products made or sold by RevZilla.com. All descriptions given by RevZilla.com as to function are for reference only and are not a guarantee. RevZilla.com cannot assume any responsibility for personal injury, labor or other injury arising out of the use of any product manufactured or sold. RevZilla.com shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to damage or loss of goods or claims of customers of the purchaser which may arise and or result from the sale, installation or use of these products. By purchasing, using, or installing the product, the purchaser agrees to all of these terms.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless RevZilla.com and its affiliates, affiliated companies, co-branders, other partners, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. RevZilla.com reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with RevZilla.com in asserting any available defenses.
- RevZilla.com makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
SEVER-ABILITY AND INTEGRATION